Friday, May 15, 2009

Summer is starting

As the temp goes up I am reminded that summer is almost here. Next big thing I have to do is find the perfect birthday present for Natalie...some years I do great, some I do not.
Last year I would joke that Boo was her mothers day and birthday present but that wont fly this year hahahahaha.
This morning while at work I looked at a few blogs of family and friends and was struck with the miracle of the whole thing.
No longer do you have to wonder what they are doing. I was able to see current pics of my grandson and see how great he is doing.(even though I talk to Jo last night for an update)
The garden is looking good, my wife and Maggie love to be outside, we have new central air that will more than likely be turned on Sunday, Nat wants to learn how to mow my parents yard in order to help me each week...life is good!

No comments: