Monday, October 5, 2009

Sun, Sand, Surf, Shopping and food


Since I was fortunate to blow my profit goal from work out of the water I and Nat were able to attend what ACS calls President's Club. This year it was held Thurs through Sunday in Laguna Beach Calif. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton right above the beach, had great food, some activities and of course it was all paid for.




It was great...only bad thing was Boo had to stay home with her sister, brother in law and nephew. (She had a ball it sounds like. Thanks again Jo and Josh)




The weather was great. The only other down side was on Saturday we had the day free to ourselves so we caught the bus down to Fashion Island in Newport (I think) the bus ride was typical. We did have an old guy as he was getting off the bus lose his pants. (He was going commando so it was hard not to laugh). The other funny thing happened after lunch on Saturday I felt pretty bad. I thought it might be a heart attack but then decided it was heart burn and gas. I started burping and it did not stop until we got home last night. I would burp every 7-10 seconds. It made the awards dinner Saturday night an adventure since I was sitting by my boss and his wife as well as one of the big Senior VPs




The other slightly bad thing was we had to miss conference. My Internet connection worked for part of Saturday am but then gave out. Oh well at least it is all online and I can watch it now.
Over all I am grateful for the time to relax and the time with my best friend. (She still loves me even though my burps drove her nuts)

No comments: