Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WHAT A PEST!!! This is war!!!

For the second night in a row I have looked out the window to see a skunk making its merry way along the back yard wall by the pyrocantha bushes.
Great, wonder if it is living back there. We haven't smelled it but that doesn't mean alot.
Days like this I miss the back neighbors "Devil Dog" They moved last year and that dog kept critters, sales men, wild kids and others away from all our houses.
Looking on the Internet I found alot of ideas...the best was this. "Smith and Wesson have several types of discouragement you can apply"

Guess I better ask the neighbors if they have seen it. We have 4 little girls under 3 years old in the 3 houses here and we used to love the back yard.
Well the war is on! Now I just need to get my weapons/tatics ready for battle. ( don't really have a good idea yet on how to get rid of it but will try anything)
Some one said to urinate by where you see it. My luck it would be close and spray me while I'm busy...

No comments: