Monday, May 24, 2010

A Happy Life

Today I am over whelmed with gratitude for just daily things. I have a friend that lost her job because she could not get to work due to the storm, but she is staying positive. Another friend is so happy that she had the last chemo treatment.
I had the best time with Boo and Nat yesterday. We went to a family thing then home and had the afternoon and night to just hang out. Boo always makes me smile. There is something new everyday with her. I just love to hear her say "thank you daddy". I have a wonderful wife that is not only my best friend but the best step mom to my kids and the best mom to Boo.
I had to put in vacation time in June so I can use up the hours before July 1 or I lose them. We aren't going anywhere just the time to spend at home and do yard work and projects around the house.
My job is such that for the most part it is easy going and problems are fixed quickly.
I am very grateful for the help I get with ideas that are not mine to solve these problems.
I have such a happy life!!! It was not always so but I can't remember the bad times too well, guess I am getting old. Besides, holding on to hurt or bad experiences is a lot of work and I am pretty lazy.

No comments: