Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Children

Since 50% of my children have their birthdays within the last 24 hours I thought to comment on them.
I am so very grateful for each of my 4 kids. True they range in age and personality but each is special.
I find myself counting them as 4 of the best things that have ever happened to me. I remember each of their births. I remember, and count myself lucky that I have these, times as each have grown where I have seen them accomplish miracles and great things.
One of my greatest wishes is to be known as a great husband and good father and with this bunch it is easy (at times).
Each has had personal attention in prayer and thought and each is great in their own right.
I will not go into the details of why each is so precious to me here, I hold those thoughts scared, but let it be known that I am proud to be called dad and papa and find joy in my posterity.

2 comments:

Laurie Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Randall said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.