Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Been awhile

So it has been awhile since I have posted anything.
Life has been normal and busy. Boo is growing like crazy and so much more "grown up". She tells me that she is grown up all the time now.
She gave the scripture in Primary last Sunday. We had been working with her on it all week and she knew it pretty well. When it came time she went up to the pulpit, the President said is she going to need help, we said we will see. Boo then started to just talk. So Nat went up and started her on the right path. She was great.
Nat has been working on memorizing the Living Christ with  the Young Women. She is doing a great job on it. I have tired but not doing as good of a job. The other day Nat asked where I was and I said I was having trouble, Boo, who was sitting a few feet away playing with the dog piped up with the first 2 paragraphs, she then said "it's easy dad see!"
I am so grateful for the spirit that is in our home because of this

No comments: