Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Twofer

Twice a year we get a "twofer" weekend.
I am not the first to use this title...Basically Church Meetings on Sunday do not happen we have Conference on Saturday and Sunday. Now there was a time I may have thought "great two Saturdays!!!" I would look forward to those times...Now I say somewhat the same but it is "Great two Sundays!!!"
I love conference weekend! This weekend we sat on the couch for all sessions, notebooks open, taking notes and talking about it (I love discussing the Gospel with my wife. Her insight is so refreshing to me.)
Another great part about it is hanging out in your PJ's all day!

I always look forward to several speakers and this time, as always, they did not disappoint.
Elder Holland Rocks!
Elder Perry looked great!
Pres Packer made me smile.
And after hearing Pres Monson I no longer fill as bad about the destruction I did as a kid....

No comments: