Thursday, February 7, 2008

Family and Friends

Wow today is a mixed up day of emotion. I am mostly grateful for just life today and the future. Maggie was very steady last night on her feeding every 2 hours, but man was the missed sleep ever worth it. Also yesterday our next door neighbor brought over their 8 month old little girl who they adopted to meet her new neighbor. The neighbor on the other side of us deliver twin girls 2 weeks ago. How cool is it going to be to have 4 girls within 8 months of age of each other all next to each other as they grow up.
Also yesterday my brother and his wife stopped by. They brought a baby afghan that my grandmother had made. It was for a little girl but since they had all boys they never used it. She died before my kids were born so I never got a baby one. I have a large one she made for me but not this size. That was cool. Maggie also met her aunts for the first time yesterday. My sisters came over and Nats sisters and mom who have been in Disney World got home yesterday and drove straight from the airport to our house. Wow what a cool day!

No comments: