Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family!

Today we had Maggie’s blessing at church. It was so special to see all the family be there to support us. Our great birth mom and her dad and step mom came as well. I am so grateful for family!
With my arm being in a brace I have not been much help around here and we had a lot to do to get ready for today. Thank heavens for the kids in helping out. Laurie Jo had the most fun job of watching Maggie so Natalie could get stuff done in the kitchen.
In the morning we head to Disneyland which will be great. I am taking my laptop just in case I need to respond for work but also to upload pictures from the camera since we take a lot and fill up cards fast.
Again I am so grateful today for a super birth mother which made us having Maggie possible and for my kids being so willing to help their crippled old man of a father!

No comments: