Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Her point of view

So for the last couple of days I have been amazed at how Maggie is just so happy to crawl into the most unusual places. Her favorite place seems to be under the table. I decided to find out tonight by crawling around after her. Seeing things from her point of view. It was great!
For one thing I can honestly say our carpets were a good choice, they make it easy to crawl. As I got under the table I instantly thought how cool it was. Like a fort or clubhouse, or I guess for a little girl a castle. Maggie turn toward me as we were under there and stared to play around me. She looked at me with that smile that said, "now do you see why this is fun..."
I am grateful that I can still see things with the point of view of a 7 month old.

No comments: