Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dolly at Hale

We went yesterday to see Hello Dolly at Hale Theater. They always do a great job. For several years we had season tickets but in being on one income we had to make cuts.
I love musical! In august we get to see one of my favorites "Scarlet Pimpernel"
I had season ticket to Broadway in Utah before we got married and then Nat and I had season tickets for several years but that too was cut.
I remember seeing Hello Dolly with Carol Channing. Now she was too old for the part but it was history.
The other day while we were driving we listened to Joseph and the amazing techno color dream coat, Boo loved watching us both sing and dance (sort of) while we drove.
I am so grateful I have a spouse who loves musicals as much as I do and for a mother who instilled the appreciation of great music while I was young.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!