Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Family Fun Time

I am so grateful for a wife that has decided to keep her family close. She has started to do family fun time that includes hr brothers and sisters as well as the nieces and nephew. So far they have gone to the Disney Christmas train, chalk festival at Gateway, a baking night for a bake sell, and today they are at the zoo. I was able to go the chalk festival but none of the others. It is so cool to look at the pictures and see how much fun they are having. Even though Boo wont remember this summer she will be able to see the pictures and everything they did and realize why her and her cousins are so close.
Once more I have to admit I married way above myself...and for that I am grateful most of all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy all of these fun times too!
I am really grateful for you guys!