Sunday, August 9, 2009

Winter Camp in August

This past weekend we went to our yearly family camp. We go every year around this time and to the same spot. We love it! My parents, my siblings and their families. This year the biggest change we had was the temperature, IT WAS COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So cold. But we had a ball.
Camping for us is games, reading, and for my kids laying in a hammock.
The first pictures below are of me packing. I put a few things in my bag, it along with Boo was sitting on the bed. I turned around to get a shirt then turned back and Boo was gone...I then heard her laugh and saw that she had crawled into my bag! What a riot she is.
















1 comment:

Laurie Jo said...

I still can't believe how freezing it was. Can you email me the picture of all of us in the hammock?