Friday, September 4, 2009

The Best Family Ever!!

Sept 2 is a great day for our family. Not only is it the day Nat and I got married but also the day Boo was sealed to us for ever. A day for Family completion if you will.
I am so grateful for my wife who has put up with me for 12 years and who is the most wonderful mother to Boo. She wrote some pretty nice things about me on her blog and I can do nothing less than weep as I think of what she means to me. My life changed forever when I fell in love with her.
I am also so grateful for a petite little brown haired big dark eye mass of curls and bundle of energy that is my shadow from the moment I get out of the car until bed time. Boo never fails to make me smile and be thankful I am alive.

Now I must also mention my other children, (If I don't they will give me crap about it) I love each of them and am grateful for their individual talents and ways they make me smile as well.
Jo, is so much a mother, she always has been a little mom to her brothers but now she has her own baby and he is awesome! Josh is the best son in law a guy could ask for. He supports his wife and loves her.
Randal is a total carbon copy of the greatest person in the world, me! just kidding, we are soo much alike but it is great to see how his humor and out look on life is shaping up.
Cody is a complete package. He knows what he wants (most of the time) he hates wasting time or money. He has strong political views and even though they are at times different than mine I admire him for having them and defending them so well.
No list would be complete without Yoshi, my grandson! I adore the time I get to hold him and watching how he has blessed his parents lives...(I still hope he will be a BYU fan just to bug his mom)

1 comment:

Randall said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.