Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just a Good Day

Yesterday was a good day. It started with having to setup the Stake House for a class the Relief Society was going to have. I then went to work where what problems came up were handled well and quickly. I was able to leave a bit early which is always nice.
As I drove into the driveway I saw Nat and Boo on the front porch working on Halloween decorations. When Boo saw the car she started to jumping up and down so excited that she almost fell off the porch.
I then saw Randall was home as well, he told me that he and Misty were now Boy friend and girlfriend...wow and yipeee, we really like her and she brings out the best in him.
We then went to drop Boo off and Nats mom's so Wendy could watch her as we went to the temple to see a sealing of some friends and their son (they got through the miracle of adoption).
I always cry since it means so much when I go to these things. The ceremony itself is only about 30 seconds but it lasts forever! WOW that is so cool. While there we were able to see our case worker who we love to no end! as well as some other friends from the adoption world. This couple happens to live in my parents Ward, where I grew up, so it was neat to see couples that I grew up with their children there to support this couple.
We then went back to pick up Boo and had homemade pizza, then home.
The night ended with Boo and I doing the bed time routine where we watch mu Ipod for a few minutes, then I took her into her bed, kissed her and said good night. She laid down with out a fuss and went to sleep.
Overall just a good day.

No comments: