Monday, November 9, 2009

Forever Family


Forever Family is central to my belief system. Over the past few weeks that has come to center stage.
Halloween we had a ball seeing family and neighbors. I do not know how my wife is going to top the costume next year, but I know she will.
Last Saturday was the yearly adoption walk in Salt Lake. We had to miss it this year but my thoughts are still with all our friends that go. Novemeber is National Adoption month. Without the miracle of adoption my entire family would not be as complete as it is. Because Boo's wonderful Birth mother made the heroic choice of placing her with us we are complete.

Randy is now engaged to Misty. We could not be happier, she is perfect for him and we love her already. In fact Boo runs right to her and gives hugs when they come over.



The 3j's are happy as a family and learning from the challenges of a baby in the house etc. (Little J is always in our prayers)


Natalie's family has been together a bit this past 2 weeks since her grandmother is in the hospital and will more than likely pass on very soon. It is a great feeling to know that while we are gathered together as family, worried and anxious over the event that is about to happen, family on the other side is gathered together also anxious but can hardly wait for it to happen so they can be together again. Forever family is a wonderful truth that gives me strength and for that I am grateful forever.

No comments: