Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blessings


Today I got a voice mail from my mom saying, "good news and bad news. Good is dad and the house are all ok bad is truck and snow blower are burned up from the snow blower exploding."

Well to say I redial fast is an understatement.

Turns out my dad was in the garage starting up the snow blower due to the storm. It blew up and caught the truck on fire in front. Dad had the keys in his pocket, was abole to keep hold of them and move fast enought to get the truck out of the garage.

The fire department showed up put out the truck, got the burning blower out of the garge and then even shoveled the walks for him.

Wow, this is why I do not like going on vacation for extended time...I am grateful for everything working out ok. I told my mom that there are no lucky things. The boss upstairs is involed in even the littlest thing we do.

i am grateful for that.

No comments: