Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Daddys little Helper...yeah right

For the past week or so every time I go to do something Boo decides she needs to help. Most of the time it is great fun...sometimes not.
Lately as soon as I start the water for the dishes she runs over to her step stool trying to drag it over saying 'Help help"
She really doesn't dry the dishes but she loves to help. Tonight she accidentally hit a large pan with a wooden spoon and started laughing at the noise. For the next 10 minutes it was bang bang bang.
I put my fingers on the edge to make it quiet, she hit it once look at me and my fingers then smack them hard with the spoon.
Every time I sit to type on the computer she comes climbing into my lap. She tries to type and use the mouse. Tonight I unplugged the wireless mouse so she could think she was doing something.
It didn't take long before she looked at the side of the computer, grabbed the wireless piece and tried to put it in the usb slot.

The 2's are going to be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: