Friday, January 29, 2010

Helping hands, ugh

I spent this morning helping set up items at the Stake House for the Relief Society Conference they are having tomorrow. Being over the physical things I see all the set ups and I have to admit women do it different from men but they still have headaches in common. Women over plan, over decorate and don't like things not working. Men don't plan, maybe will vacuum and expect miracles at the last minute. But I am happy to help whoever. The best things are when men and women plan them together.
I am grateful for the hands that came to set up tables and chairs, so often no one shows up and I am left alone to do it even though I wasn't assigned.
Here's hoping it will go smoothly tomorrow since I am going to be at Home with Boo so Nat can go.

No comments: