Friday, July 2, 2010

Already July

It is hard to believe that it is already July. I spent the past week taking vacation (had to use it or lose it). We did not go anywhere but just spent the time at home doing projects. We were lucky enough to get a great swing set from Lynette (my sister) she just bought a house and the prior owners left it. It is one of those slide and deck sets. We had to take it down and move it to our yard but it was worth it. Boo loves it! She goes up and down the ladder and slide as well as sits in the swing. I also spent the week chopping back the over growth in the back yard...a never ending job but it is getting done layer by layer.
I am grateful for family as well as a job that allows me to take vacation and a wife that doesn't demand to go any where for vacation

No comments: