Monday, July 12, 2010

First ouch for Boo

Yesterday Boo had a accident in nursery. Basically a boy pushed a thing that pushed on Boo who fell and hit her mouth on a table. She got a fat lip, a little blood and the small part of her front tooth broke off. When I heard she got hurt my first thought was 'Oh no we have gone so long without any kids hurt) (Those that know my family know I have had alot of pratice in this vein with my previous children, well one of my children)
I am grateful it wasn't worse, I am grateful for a calm wife that handled it since I was at a different meeting in a different building (I did speed rather fast down the street to from one church to the other once I got the call)
Boo is a trooper and came through it all great.
How I love my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: