Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sooo Grateful

This Thanksgiving is special. After the time we have had since Oct 1 I am so grateful to be able to tell family and friends when they ask that, all is well and I am doing great!
Boo continues to brighten my day every day. The other day when we got our first big snow, I went out to shovel the driveway. Soon the door opened and out comes Boo and Nat. Boo was in a old snow suit we had and loved the snow. Soon she figured out how to pick some up and throw at me. Of course Nat started laughing when she did it so Boo kept it up.
What a great life I have. Healthy, great kids, grand kids and the most wonderful wife anyone could ask for.
Now I need to really work on getting the perfect Christmas present for her. It is hard since I am kinda dumb on present buying , but i will try.

No comments: