Thursday, June 16, 2011

No room to complian

Last night Nat and I had the chance to go see "17 Miracles", the movie about the Martin handcart company. Our Stake President basically bought out an entire theatre for all the youth and their leaders to go free of charge.
After the movie we had the writer, director and procuder TC Christensen speak to us.

As I sat there, tears making their way down my cheeks, I realized that I really have not complaints about anything my Church calling may ask me to do or any inconvenience it may seem to cause me.

Such an uplifting movie. During his talk after the movie he asked for any who had ancestors in the Willie or Martin Handcart company to stand. About 1/4 of the full theatre stood. That in itself was moving to me.
I am so grateful for what the Lord has blessed me with and what little I have to give in return.

No comments: