Thursday, June 2, 2011

A few Things

IT has been a busy few days. Work is going crazy, but at least I get a check and it allows Nat to stay home with Boo full time.
Nat had a birthday and I completely failed at the present thing...good thing she is understanding and I have Christmas to make up for it.
Nat's grandmother died. It wasn't a surprise but just the same it is what it is.
We went and saw Les Mis. It was wonderful.(They did seem to rush all the songs but I still love this musical)
We had the viewing tonight and tomorrow the funeral
We ripped out the bushes on the side of our driveway. Now just have to build a rock wall to stop the neighbors yard running into it.
Spent the holiday weekend helping my sisters paint most of the upstairs at my parents house. It looks amazing and we all did a great job. So grateful for my brother and his wife coming and working the project list for the yard...it will save me so many nights of work.
Tonight I came home, we put Boo in the tub and Nat gave me a big hug...wow I have a great life. FOr that I am so grateful.

1 comment:

Be Natural said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.