Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pre Conference Prep

Today I get to go up and set up the satellite for the women's conference tonight. (As well as tables and 48 chairs in U shape, only the sisters do that sort of  set up.)
This starts the semi annual prep week for conference and I am grateful to have the time.
Conference has become more important and meaningful over the years, guess I am getting older.
It also helps that Nat has been asked to talk in Church tomorrow on the importance of following the Prophets and conference.
Next Sat the kids will come out for Brunch and it will be fun.
I am so grateful for my family and the time we spend together.
I am grateful the the chance I get to set up for conference not only for Women's conference and Priesthood session but also for the times I have been able to help test out new ways of viewing. (This time we will be testing the Roku system)

No comments: