Monday, September 26, 2011

Forget me nots- Pres Uchtdorf

Saturday night was the General Relief Society meeting. I went up set up the video, tables and chairs, then came home.
After it was over I saw on facebook several comments on how great Pres Uchtdorf's talk was.
The next day at church it was metioned in scattered conversations and by noon the Internet (facebook and Piniterest) were flooded with "forget me not" items and comments.
We set a recording of the session last night so Nat and I could watch it. But this morning at work I looked on LDS.org and found the video of the session.
I have to admit that Pres Uchtdorfs talk was great and not just for sisters.
Now I do not think a poster by my desk of a small blue flower will work but who knows I will probably try it anyway...love conference time of year.

No comments: