Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Child's Prayer

Lately Boo has decided that she wants to be the voice for Family Prayer. It has been interesting to hear her go through her prayer from start to finish without any help.
She has some set phrases that she is using but I do not think they are vain repetitions since she truly means them.
Here are a few.
Bless Mommy, daddy, carterman, jo, josh, jaxon, ian, carterman,randy misty, baby quinn, baby addie, chloe,ally, papa, mimmi, cody, heidi, spencer carterman, wyatt.(this sentence is repeated at least twice) and yes Carteman gets blessed the most.
Bless them to follow the prophet and love Jesus. (Follow the prophet is mentioned at least twice)
Bless our family, bless Jesus and the prophet. Bless us with the temple

Last night she said "Bless Cody to go to the temple and feel the spirit and bless Randy misty to drive safe (they were heading to Ceder City and I didn't think she picked up on that but...)

How I love this little girl that never ceases to amaze me and her mom that still rocks my world every time I see her same as she did the first time she walked into that meeting room.
I am grateful for a child's prayer and the tears it brings to my eyes each night, (even thought my knees sometimes kill me cuz she will not end it. She prayers longer than some High Priests I know)

1 comment:

Randall said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.