Friday, April 15, 2016

Random Flowers and Death in family


 

Awoke this morning (after a so so night of not sleeping, I seemed to have to check on Nat and that she was still breathing all throughout the night, so much so that she told me to stop) and walked out to the car to be greeted by flowers planted in our empty flower pots out front of the house and a nice get well message written on the porch in chalk.

I have a sneaky feeling it was the YW of the ward but can’t proof it.

In fact I told people on face book thank you but now that I don’t know who did this I have to be nice to everyone.

So grateful for our neighbors and this Ward.

We have had many ask what they can do which is really nothing but prayers please.

One of the older ladies in the Ward approached me and just looked me straight in the eye and said. “I am praying for you guys again” This same sister came up to me the first Sunday after Boo had been placed with us and said “Now I can stop praying for you”. SO grateful for the faith and prayers of true saints that we have the privilege of knowing.

I truly believe in the power of prayer and positive thoughts. We have some of the best prayer warriors in the world that live nearby and care about our little family.

 
 


 

No comments: