Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Wife


I am so grateful for a wife that not only completes me but makes me better than I am!
She laughs at my jokes, (when funny, when not she tells me that they are dumb).
She makes sure my clothes match.
She lets me cry when I feel touched by a movie or story. (she always hides a slight smile, knowing that I am easily touched, and I love her that much more for it)
Her laugh fills my soul with a smile.
Her simple reply of "You should" when I tell her I love her always touches me. I know it sounds dumb but it works for us. I tell her daily that I do not deserve her and she tells me she loves me.
She loves my kids and has a better relationship with them than I do.
She supports me in my work and Church callings.
She has not forgotten what I say my dreams are(even if I pretend that I have.) and she reminds me of them.
Her eyes sparkle when she looks at me and that melts my heart.

Most of all I am grateful for a woman that makes me want to do my best each day!

No comments: