Monday, December 31, 2007

Laugther


I love it when I hear my wife laugh! When my kids laugh! I love it when people laugh…now sometimes they have laughed at me instead of with me and that is not as enjoyable. But still I love to hear laughter. This past week as the family got together it was the ringing laughter that filled the house with love. The memories I have of growing up are many but the most enjoyable are surrounded with music and laughter. I think it is a God given gift that makes us to be able to laugh. (Another God given gift is the ability to cry, but I will save that for a future entry) I believe laughter can heal a hurt body as well as a hurt soul. It can help with an awkward moment or start to fix a broken/ damage relationship. So go out and find something to laugh about, then, share it with somebody you love.

No comments: