Sunday, May 25, 2008

Morning routines

OK, Maggie is now on a morning routine. She is only almost 4 months old but each morning seems the same.
She wakes up at 5:45 am. Not crying or screaming, just talking in her crib.
I come in and say hello, she smiles big! I give her the Binky and go make a bottle.
She waits very quietly when I get back and smiles.
We then change her diaper, during which she stretches and smiles some more.
We then go into the family room, wrap up in a blanket and I feed her the bottle.
She finishes it and burps,
then cuddles into me and goes back to sleep.
I take her back to bed and then get in the shower and start my day.
This is great except for one thing...she doesn't know when it is Saturday or Sunday, let alone a Monday holiday...oh well, I would not trade these moments for anything.

No comments: