Friday, May 16, 2008

sick or not

Well I have been absent from blogging this week but I have reasons....Monday night I got a bit sick and did not feel well. As normal for me I was over it by Tues mid morning. But Nat started feeling bad tues and it has stuck. (I think in the 10 + years we have been married I have thrown up twice and been sick for more than one day only once...I know I am blessed)

So the reason for not posting is no time. I went to work then came home to take care of Maggie so Nat could rest...well except today when I left work early to go to the new Narnia movie with Randall and Cody. Nat said it was ok so I went.

Well tonight I finaly got Mags asleep. right before I lay her down in the crib she stirs abit and then halfway opens her eyes, sees me and smiles then crashes back asleep. That made the week all worth it.

She also rolled over for the first time on her own this week as well...

I have to say I am grateful for not ever getting sick that much...it is amazing and a blessing!

No comments: