Thursday, June 19, 2008

DVD Recorder

I got a new DVD player/recorder for fathers day. My old one finally burned out and would not even play regular dvds. So now I start the long process of taking everything I have saved on my cable dvr and burn them onto disc. Natalie says she doesn’t understand why I have to have TV shows to watch later. (This coming from a lady who will watch Americas next top model or John and Kate plus 8, whenever it comes on no matter how many times she has seen it before).
Will, I enjoy good shows. I only have 2 that I am saving and burning to disc. BBC Robin Hood and Heroes. I have the first season of both and now want the 2nd. It saves me having to buy them when they come out on DVD since I record straight from the tv. I also enjoy some of the commercials. (Well, that might be a lie) But I am grateful to record the programs I want and watch them wherever

No comments: