Friday, June 27, 2008

Les Mis


As I was at the gym last night (I know hard to believe but I went). I had my iPod on shuffle as usual. I came across several songs in a row from Les Mis. This prompted me to stop the shuffle and just listen to the songs in order. I love this musical! I am grateful that I have been able to see it many times. I am also grateful that my wife loves it as do my kids. Sharing this experience for the first time with them is one of my sweetest memories. My kids used to (well they still do ) make fun of how easy I cry at plays and movies. Les Mis taught them the power that a play or movie can have and for that I am most grateful of all

2 comments:

Heidi said...

We all love (and cry) to Les Mis.

Laurie Jo said...

Yay for Les Mis! Love, love, love it. So happy I have gone as many times as I had with you! The music is great too - Josh thinks is strange I know almost every word of it :) I guess like father like daughter.