Thursday, July 31, 2008

Clothes

Ok so today as I was coming home I noticed some people walking. Granted it was hot out but I do believe they could not be more undressed. Now they were not the type you would see on advertisements…(is that a nice way to say it?)…but it sure made me grateful for clothes and the laws that require us to wear them. It would be scary to have everyone walking around naked!A few years ago I went to Barcelona Spain for work. My hotel was less than a block from the beach so I went down to look around. After a few minutes I thought something looks different, then I noticed a girl approx 18 yr in the beach shower topless, I looked around and saw 80% of the women were dressed the same. When I got back home I told the young men I was teaching about this and they thought it was a great trip. I then told them that right behind her was her 80 yr old grandmother (I assume) and her 40 something mother. Topless as well. I think I scarred them as the images came to their minds and burned in . (hehehehe) sometimes I miss teaching the youth

No comments: