Monday, August 25, 2008

hard to be grateful....keep looking


Ok so I am trying to sit on the couch and type one handed. It seems to be working ok…well..today I am grateful for having my surgery scheduled tomorrow quite early. I am up first thing in the morning and for that I am grateful. Today my arm hurts, my tail bone hurts(really really really hurts), my head hurts, my back is giving me trouble, nothing is on TV, I am sick of sitting on a doughnut and not being able to use my arm and it seems hard to find something to be happy about. Then I came home early from work, saw a smile from my super great wife(I joke that she is doing everything now so seems to be a super hero, my own personal Xena! Boy oh boy ) then Maggie woke up from her nap and she came out in the arms of her mom, saw me and smiled. My life is sooooo coooool.

No comments: