Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Traveling

I am grateful today for small things…I sit in New Jersey on business. I spent yesterday in the air or an airport. I decided to fly with a connecting flight instead of straight to Newark to save money as well as get some sky miles. After yesterday I don’t know if I will do it again or not. I flew to Cincinnati for a 3 hour layover that turned into 6 ½. These put me into Newark after dark and driving to the hotel in the dark. I have been here several times before but never know exactly each turn. So here I am driving in the dark trying to read the directions without my glasses etc. Small miracles seem to happen and that I am truly grateful for. Just hope my flight through Atlanta tomorrow goes smoothly

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.