Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Guess Prayers need to be Specific

I know I haven't posted for awhile but alot has been going on. First off I am in El Paso. Yesterday I was to catch an early flight to Houston then into El Paso by 2. Take care of some things then head across the border Tues morning to see the people there then catch a flight back home at 4 through Houston again.
Well... I got notice that my flight from Houston into El Paso was canceled. They rerouted me through Atlanta leaving at 11:30 into El Paso at 8.

Well the flight left late so I got to Atlanta late but the El Paso flight was delayed. I got to El Paso at 10pm only to find that I had no rental car, they were all out. So I walked to the hotel planning to go back this morning and get a car. At the hotel I at least had my room saved on the concierge floor (#5) but my key card didn't work so I had to get another.
this morning I got a car at 9, went and took care of the items I needed to in El Paso and now just have to wait till I go to the airport to head home. I decided that I do not have enough time to go across the boarder and make it back. ( Not too broke up about it.)

I prayed for a safe journey not just the details I guess

1 comment:

Noah said...

I had an experience exactly like this recently; well, okay maybe not exactly like this, but the same idea. I think it's interesting that prayers should be so specific when God knows our hearts and desires. Maybe, I guess, God has shown us how to pray, and praying that way, specifically, will be of great worth to us.