Monday, March 23, 2009

Just Plain Happy!!!


Today as I was driving to work in the snow and trying to think on what to write here I came up with quite a few topics. But as I reviewed my families blogs just now, I have to say that I am just grateful to be so happy. I like my job. We have great friends! I love my Church Calling! I adore all my family. Maggie is growing so fast and her personality is coming in so strong. I am excited to be a grandpa in a few months, (well guess it is really a few weeks), I am excited to go to Disneyland in the morning.

Yesterday I had a busy day with the temple dedication. Part of my calling on the high council was to make sure everything went off well in our 2 buildings that have satellite service. Due to the efforts of a lot of great people each doing their part the service was wonderful.

Life is just normal but that means that Life is good!

No comments: