Sunday, March 29, 2009

Memories from Disney Trip






Disneyland was great and I am grateful how it all worked out.
Some memories are:

First smile from Maggie: As we were walking to the park the first day Maggie could tell something was up and got all excited.

Lucky moment #1: As I was walking through Downtown Disney I dropped Natalie’s favorite Levi jacket. Lucky for me when she noticed it I was able to retrace my steps and find it on the floor.

Tear up Moment # 1: Riding small world and seeing Maggie get excited about things.

Lucky Moment #2: As I was walking around with Maggie while waiting for the fireworks we lost her shoe and sock. Once Natalie notices they were gone I was able to retrace my steps and find the shoe but not the sock.

Biggest Smile from Maggie: We were on the train at Main Street and Maggie started to get excited and trying to get out of the car. I looked over and saw Goofy standing down below in the front part of the park

Lucky Moment #3: As we were sitting on the bench in the Movie part a kid came up and handed me my wallet that had fallen out of my pocket under the bench.

Tear up moment #2: Watching Maggie all big eyed with Natalie watching Fantasmic.

Lucky Moment #4: Not being the one in charge of the stroller when Maggie lost her sippy cup. (I did lose one of the binkies though)








More Smiles: As we met the characters Maggie was a little shy, until we hit Mickey Mouse. She warmed right up and even kissed his cheek. My second thought after how cute it looked was, how many other people had kissed that cheek today.

Warmest Memory: Tonight as I was scrolling through pictures from the trip Maggie got excited and was clapping as she looked at them.

No comments: