Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference Thoughts

I am so grateful that we had the chance yesterday morning to have the kids and grand kids come out for Breakfast and morning session of conference.
I am so grateful they make the time every 6 months to spend a few special hours with us.
While we don't listen closely(thank goodness for Internet replays) we have great food and the spirit that is felt is wonderful.
Nat out does herself every time with new foods and a wonderful spirit int he home.
Last night I set up the video for Priesthood at the 2 chapels, made sure chairs were setup (Thank goodness they were), turned on the air to cool the chapels. I then setup a TV in the High Council room to test the new Roku feed the Church is looking at.
It was nice to sit in a comfy chair, lean back and watch conference.
Nat did the usual of getting with her sisters and sister in law for a semi girls night.

Conference is such a wonderful time, a time for learning, and most importantly, reflection on how I am doing and how I can do better.

No comments: