Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday fun

What a year for Black Friday. It really started Thursday night at Walmart for games at 10pm then on to Target to stand in line for the midnight opening for several items. (Boo is going to be so spoiled).
On the way home almost 1am Boo fell asleep so we thought to stop at Kohl's so Nat could run in quick and grab two items.
Well she grabbed the items ok but then spent 2 hours in line while Boo slept in the car and I read and played on my iTouch.
Then Friday we slept in but went Friday night to the Grand America for their window hunt, hot chocolate and a cookie.
Then rode Trax to Gateway, ate at Rumbi's and decided to walk down to Apple since we had gotten emails saying great deals would be there. They never have great deals or put their stuff on sale.
Well I was wrong. iPads were $50 off. So Nat broke down and had to get me my birthday/Christmas present early.
How lucky am I? She even let me have it a week early...What a woman!!!
I think the smile on my face says it all....

No comments: