Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Has it really been a year?

Oct 1, 2010 I went in for my first ever colonoscopy, since I was over 50 and had my yearly physical coming up I did not want to hear the lecture from the Dr as well as to get my wife off my back about having it done. Well they found a "mass" On Nov 1 2010 I went under the knife and had part of my colon cut out. They thought they had got it all. Tests 3 months and 6 months later all pointed toward that being true. Now of Friday I go in for another colonoscopy, (this will be a yearly event for the rest of my life my wife tells me) and here is hoping everything comes out good.
It is hard to believe that it has been a year and I am so grateful for this past year and all the blessing I have had thrown my way.

1 comment:

Randall said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.