Monday, November 28, 2011

A good life

Being that it was a long weekend and I am now back to reality, I must say it was a good 4 days.
I am also reminded of how grateful I am for everything i have.
A few items bring that to mind:
  • Buying the iPad the girl asked for my email. I said gratefulscottie, she looked at me and asked "What are you grateful for?" I replied with a smile. "Everything!!!"
  • Yesterday had a great spiritual meeting with the High Council and our Stake President...it was one of those where grown men shed tears and are not ashamed.
  • So grateful for my kids and grand kids and the new one on the way...I am truly blessed and know that prayers concerning my family are heard even if I do not speak them out loud all the time.
  • Coming to work is a pain at times but i am so grateful for a job that gives us enough money so Nat can stay home with Boo. It hasn't always been easy but we manage and have never regretted making that choice.
  • Had Tithing settlement last night and loved talking one on one with the Bishop. He is a good friend and great man and it amazes me how the money is there to take care of things with a little left over....
  • Last but not least...my great birthday/Christmas present...I hate to admit it but I am in love with my iPad...not as much as I love my wife and kids (but close)

No comments: