Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Great Neighbor Youth

Yesterday as I was driving home I noticed that the closer I got on my 20+ mile drive the more the snow was sticking to the sidewalks. Soon I knew I had to look forward to shoveling my walks.
As I turned on our street I noticed more driveways than usual shoveled. As I pulled up to the house, lo and behold mine were shoveled!!! I was so excited, then I wondered who did them? Nat has done them before but I knew she was busy with the baby all afternoon and Randall was at school.
When I went int he house I asked and Natalie told me that 2 of the neighbor boys (well, one is 18 and the other 15) had stopped by and just shoveled. She told them they did not have to but they just laughed at her and went on shoveling. When they were done with my driveway they went next door and started there.
These two young men are the best in the world. I admire them so much and am grateful to them for my walks but also for just knowing them. Thanks Matt and Mark you guys rock!

No comments: