Monday, December 8, 2008

Several thoughts


I have not posted for a while since work has been crazy. (Once I get home any spare time I had was spent on “City of Heroes” (they came out with a new game update).
But this does not mean that I am not grateful.
First: I had a birthday so I am grateful I made it yet another year.

Second: My wife made me the best apple pie for my birthday (I do not care for cake too much)

Third: I have great kids and love them all. Also my family is great (and Nats) Last Friday the Bradfords went to the Electric light parade and we had a ball. Maggie got alot of taffy that was thrown. (She wont eat it but Natalie loves the stuff)

Fourth: I have a job that allows Nat to be a stay at home mom. (Last week a guy called into work crying since he did not know how he was going to get his latest Expense report processed since his boss and himself had just been laid off. 200 people on that round ooowww)

And last but not least: It looks like it is snowing in the mountains but only raining in the valley which I really appreciate!

No comments: