Monday, December 1, 2008

Playing with my child



Yesterday Nat was trying to rest so I took Maggie into her room and we read a few books, then played with some of her toys. I saw a Jenga game we had there so got it out and started to build a tower. Maggie watched and tired to knock it over. I would put a piece on and say “Wait…” then she would wait till the next piece and I would say “Wait..” once I got it 4-5 high she would look at me and I would say “OK” at which time she would smash it and laugh.





I am so happy to come home to a wonderful wife and daughter. We are very blessed to be able to have Natalie be a stay at home mom with Maggie. True we go without some items but do not seem to miss them. (whatever they are)










We also went to see the lights turned on at a local shopping mall. (see Natalies blog for more details)






Life is good and Christmas time makes it that much better!!!.

No comments: