Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas


Christmas has come and gone. It was a great Christmas! I am so grateful for family and for the things we do together. (Some day I might even try my mom’s trifle that she makes every year) We have started our own family traditions with Maggie and I am so grateful for Natalie as she spearheads that. Lights at the mall, wearing new PJs Christmas eve and a few more.
I am so glad the snows hit when they did and we avoided any trouble. I am also glad for a light weight snow shovel. We got several storms and I was glad it was the light powder and not the heavy back breaking wet stuff.
Now I look forward to a new year but not before I reflect back on all that has happened this past year. But I do not have time right now to expound on that.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I'm new here! What a great blog :)