Monday, May 23, 2011

Family

I spent the last part of last week alone at home while Boo and Nat went off to Disneyland with family.


It was very quiet…really quiet around the house…I did not like it. I love the dog but she mainly sleeps and not a great one to carry on a conversation with.

It was so fun to talk to Boo on the phone. She even took me down the slide with her (while talking on the phone.)

I even got a tear when I went to the airport to pick them up. She was standing with Nat at the luggage rack, looking up she saw me when I was about 30 yards away. Boo screamed and took off running to me..what a feeling that hug held.

Yesterday we went up to see some of Nat’s family, her grandmother is not doing very well.

Family is great to be around, I really enjoyed talking to her relatives even if the occasion is a bit sad, yet with the gospel message of forever family it isn’t really.

I guess it is a glimpse of heaven since we are told that we will be with those we find ourselves comfortable with.

For that, and them, I am grateful!
The group on this trip

Princess in training

Such joy

Boo loves this movie

What a hot looking lady...I am so lucky

No comments: