Monday, May 9, 2011

A Wise 3 Year Old

I am so grateful today for my wise 3 year old. Last night as we knelt to have prayer Boo decided she wanted to be voice so Nat helped her. Nothing is as sweet as a 3 year old saying a prayer. She then demanded a Boo sandwich, mainly a big family hug with her in the middle.


Not only does she sit through prayer more often than running around, she also knows when we have scripture reading to be part of it. The other day I went into the bedroom to find her reading her Book of Mormon. I said what ya doing she looked at me and said scriptures dad.

Now we just need to keep it up everyday and add in formal FHE time…

This morning as I was leaving for work she yelled "no no no stop!". I stopped at the door and looked at her asking "Why?"
She then said "You need to kiss mommy."

How I love this wise 3 year old and her input in my life

No comments: